William Richards

JALimestone Plains
Researcher
Researcher

Re: William Richards

Post by JALimestone Plains »

hello White Knight - I have been fossicking through FBMD, FMP and Ancestry. On the latter is a tree which has looks like it has some people who are similar to your postings above.
Does this look like William George and William Thomas in 1911?

Name: William Thomas Richards
Age in 1911: 15
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1896
Relation to Head: Son
Birth Place: Eastleigh, Hampshire, England
Civil parish: Yiewsley
County/Island: Middlesex
Street Address: 3 Yule Villas, Fairfield Road, Yiewsley S O, Yiewsley, Middlesex
Marital Status: Single
Registration district: Uxbridge
Registration District Number: 127
Sub-registration district: Hillingdon
ED, institution, or vessel: 6
Household schedule number: 25
Piece: 6763
Household Members:
Name Age
William G Richards
Sarah Elizabeth Richards
William Thomas Richards
Ivy Rosa Richards
Olive Lily Richards
Dorothy Catherine Richards
Honor Pearl Richards

The tree also says that William Thomas married Elizabeth on the date we have but married in a Church St Mary's High Stree Harmondsworth
I found a marriage William George to a Sarah Elizabeth Hedges Dec qtr 1894 S Stoneham (hamps) 2c 157 on FBMD - also could be married to A Goergiana barabra Pearce.
I know this does not help with the parents - the tree gives William George's mother as unknown, with father Edwin who was married first to a Lousisa Osbourne and had numerous children. Unfortunatkey there are no primary records cited like birth certificates, marriage etc.
It would be helpful to know where your info came from and what primary sources you have for it
From 1886 to 1894 I found six other marriages of a William george Richards on FBMD -
The 1911 census had William Thomas aged 15 - and birth would be 1896 - not 1894 - and borth palce Eastleigh Hants.
I will keep fossicking :D
Last edited by JALimestone Plains on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
:bh

JALimestone Plains
Researcher
Researcher

Births Jun 1896
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richards William Thomas S. Stoneham 2c 67

JALimestone Plains
Researcher
Researcher

it looks like Edwin from the Ancestry tree is with Louisa in 1901 - so bemuesed as to why the Ancestry tree has William george as having a different mother :roll: have you a birth certificate for William George?

JALimestone Plains
Researcher
Researcher

This all seems a bit confused - sorry. Again would help to know where you got the info from in your last post.
The William George Richards of the 1911 census was 36 and born c 1975 in Chichester.
Here is a FBMD birth
Births Sep 1874
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richards William George Chichester 2b 349

having looked at other trees on Ancestry none have primary sources - and some mix up names - sometimes Willliam George and other times George William It looks like purchase of a few certifcates - if you do not have them already - starting with Willima Thomas's marriage, then birth, then William George marraige and birth, ouch at the cost :ag