Post by Dizzi R.I.P. »

Irish Records Extraction Database Irish Records Extraction Database
Name: Mary Noonan
Sex: Female
Baptism: 8 Mar 1847
Baptism Place: Boherbue, County Cork, Ireland
Father: Thomas Noonan
Mother: Hannah McAuliffe
Source: Albert Eugene Casey, Eleanor L. Downey-Prince, and Ursula Dietrich.. Index of O'Kief, Coshe Mange, Slieve Lougher and Upper Blackwater in Ireland. 16 vols. Birmingham, Alabama: Knocknagree Historical Fund, 1952-1971. Found at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah under book call number 941.5 D2c Index, and under the following microfilm: 823801 (vols. 1-2); 823802 (vols. 3-4); 823803 (vols. 4-5); 823804 (vol. 7); 823805 (vol. 8); 823806 (vols. 9-10); 823808 (vols. 11-12); and 823809 (vols. 13-14).
The cover title notes that this compilation contains the what, when and where for the sixteen volumes on counties Cork and Kerry containing 30,000 pages, 3,000,000 personal names (indexed in each volume) with number maps of townlands, parishes, baronies, and counties. Not all of these entries have been included in this compilation at this time. However, the most important collections have been noted in the annotations below for use by researchers in pursuing additional investigations.
Volume 1: Baptisms of Rathmore Parish 1837-1874, including the parishes of Nohaval and Kilcummin, with a laçuna in the records from March 1841 - January 1844. It is said that an older parish register came to pieces and disappeared. The first available register is the one just noted. There are missing pages and many names are almost illegible. This is true thoughout the records of this collection.
Death records from several places in County Cork and County Kerry, not recorded in this electronic collection.
Volume 2: Births, Marriages, Deaths, Barony of Duhallow; Births, Christenings 1833-1864, St. Mary's Roman Catholic parish, Boherbue. County Cork., 2:358

Margaret Cronin
Sex: Female
Baptism: 1 Jun 1845
Baptism Place: Boherbue, County Cork, Ireland
Father: John Cronin
Mother: Mary Noonan
Source: Albert Eugene Casey, Eleanor L. Downey-Prince, and Ursula Dietrich.. Index of O'Kief, Coshe Mange, Slieve Lougher and Upper Blackwater in Ireland. 16 vols. Birmingham, Alabama: Knocknagree Historical Fund, 1952-1971. Found at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah under book call number 941.5 D2c Index, and under the following microfilm: 823801 (vols. 1-2); 823802 (vols. 3-4); 823803 (vols. 4-5); 823804 (vol. 7); 823805 (vol. 8); 823806 (vols. 9-10); 823808 (vols. 11-12); and 823809 (vols. 13-14).
The cover title notes that this compilation contains the what, when and where for the sixteen volumes on counties Cork and Kerry containing 30,000 pages, 3,000,000 personal names (indexed in each volume) with number maps of townlands, parishes, baronies, and counties. Not all of these entries have been included in this compilation at this time. However, the most important collections have been noted in the annotations below for use by researchers in pursuing additional investigations.
Volume 1: Baptisms of Rathmore Parish 1837-1874, including the parishes of Nohaval and Kilcummin, with a laçuna in the records from March 1841 - January 1844. It is said that an older parish register came to pieces and disappeared. The first available register is the one just noted. There are missing pages and many names are almost illegible. This is true thoughout the records of this collection.
Death records from several places in County Cork and County Kerry, not recorded in this electronic collection.
Volume 2: Births, Marriages, Deaths, Barony of Duhallow; Births, Christenings 1833-1864, St. Mary's Roman Catholic parish, Boherbue. County Cork., 2:337

SORRY GWEN....THESE 2 AREN'T MINE
Dizzi
sUpEr AdmiNiStRaToR

i help everyone...why dosnt anyone help me

Dizzi R.I.P.
Dizzi Admin
Dizzi Admin

Re: trifle for you

Post by Dizzi R.I.P. »

Name: Michael Noonan
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1837
Relation: Head
Where born: Ireland

Civil parish: Aldershot
County/Island: Surrey

Street address:

Condition as to marriage: View Image

Registration district: Farnham
Sub-registration district: Frimley
ED, institution, or vessel: Foot Regiment 49th, East Block and Permanent Barracks Aldershot

Name: Michael Noonan
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1836
Relation: Head
Spouse's name: Mary
Where born: Ireland
Civil parish: Liverpool
Ecclesiastical parish: St Anne
Town: Liverpool
County/Island: Lancashire
Street address:

Condition as to marriage:

Disability: View Image
Registration district: Liverpool
Sub-registration district: Islington
ED, institution, or vessel: 28
Neighbors: View others on page
Household schedule number: 98
Household Members: Name Age
Michael Noonan 35
Mary Noonan 28
Michael Noona

Name: Mary Welsh marriage
Year of Registration: 1863
Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar
District: Salford
County: Greater Manchester, Lancashire
Volume: 8d
Dizzi
sUpEr AdmiNiStRaToR

Pharaoh Queen Trifley

Post by Pharaoh Queen Trifley »

first two aren't mine

HOWEVER.......the next two ARE mine :D :D

I have on my record that they were married in Lancashire in March 1863 :D :D

You little bewdy :D
Grab life by the throat and shake the living shit out of it!

Rebs
Rebs
Rebs

Post by Rebs »

............and where are my Currans and O'Briens ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dizzi R.I.P.
Dizzi Admin
Dizzi Admin

Post by Dizzi R.I.P. »

REBS
NAMES
YEARS
COUNTRY

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Dizzi
sUpEr AdmiNiStRaToR

White Knight
Bored Admin
Bored Admin

Post by White Knight »

Hi Dizzi
Your showing off again. :lol:

We all know your good. Well very good at finding people anyway. Well done you.
White Knight