A place to remember loved ones.
Please keep the garden tidy.
CarolB

Post by CarolB »

xxxx
CarolB

Pharaoh Queen Trifley

Post by Pharaoh Queen Trifley »

that looks good, Carol. A beautiful corner of the garden where Richard will always be remembered.
Hugz from the family X
Grab life by the throat and shake the living shit out of it!

Dizzi R.I.P.
Dizzi Admin
Dizzi Admin

Post by Dizzi R.I.P. »

Dizzi
sUpEr AdmiNiStRaToR

i help everyone...why dosnt anyone help me

CarolB

Post by CarolB »

Thanks Gwen for the photo, I have made a copy, saved it and put the photo in a frame. It was taken a few years ago when he and his friends were going through the blonde stage...you would have thought my bathroom was full of giggling girls they had such a laugh and it wasn't until they emerged that I saw blonde hair as the result....well what could I say, the boys were very :D
with the results

A lovely memory, a beautiful photo
Love you son
xxxx
CarolB

CarolB

Re: RICHARD RIP

Post by CarolB »

May: I am going to put the Victorian bulbs in your garden with the tulips hun. Your special bike is in Andrew's shed and he is posting what work is being done, on the bike site hun. It is coming together, friends are carrying on your dream, it may be next year before it is ready but it is gonna be so worth the wait.
Love you as always xxxx Mum
Tis so hard but gotta bear up for youxxxx
June 3rd hun I know you send your love, Love you xxxx
Your tag son....'How far you get in life is only limited by your imagination and will power'...miss and love you xxx Mum
July.....Andrew is working on a web page for you, he is going to upload all of your own music and piccies hun, he cares so much and is looking after me...Love and miss you xxxx Mum
August....Love you as always xxxx Mum
September...hard so hard. miss and love you as always son xxxx
October...a long walk, not easy son, know you and friends both yours and mine are guiding and helping me xxxx love and miss you as always

1/11 08 one year on and it's as if yesterday. I have had so many lows but still I manage to pull myself up again with the support from mine and your friends and family. The weather was not good but the boys still set off the fireworks and made me laugh this evening...such caring friends. They will try again near the 17th for the Wishing Candles. They all have a tribute cd of some of your records that a friend made and one of your mixes is making it in the clubs but I know you know all this as you are still around keeping the music playing and blasting. So son, 'take care' it is never goodbye but one step nearer.
Love as always
xxxx
Mum
17/11/08 Loving Birthday Wishes sent with the Candles, be proud of your mates what a blast of a night ..nutters xxxx Mum

1/11 09 and another year gone and it's as if yesterday, time stands still yet marches on. Your friends, the boys as I call them came and laid flowers for you. It was and is tough for them but they remember with happy memories as should be.
For me, the light, that spark has gone and things will never be the same. The good memories I have but they cause me to cry with the pain perhaps this will ease in time, I know you would not want me to be sad. We will celebrate your birthday on the 17th and then I will smile as I send your Wishing Candle into the night sky. So son, 'take care' it is never goodbye but one step nearer.
17/11/09 The Fireworks were certainly flying with the wind and the rockets sent a birthday message up, just as you would have liked them son.
Love as always
xxxx
Mum
xxxx
CarolB

CarolB

Re: RICHARD RIP

Post by CarolB »

It is never goodbye son just one step closer
:bk love you as always
xxxx
Mum