Add Your Missing Ancestors

Please supply as much information as you have.
If you are replying and got the information of the web please could you give them copy right info at the bottom of your post.
Dizzi R.I.P.
Dizzi Admin
Dizzi Admin

Re: Add Your Missing Ancestors

Post by Dizzi R.I.P. »

have you seen this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chat | Daily Search | My GenForum | Community Standards | Terms of Service
Jump to Forum

Home: Surnames: Armitage Family Genealogy Forum

Re: armitage from Huddlesfield, W. Yorkshire, England
Posted by: Arlene Stephenson (ID *****4657) Date: March 13, 2008 at 10:15:32
In Reply to: Re: armitage from Huddlesfield, W. Yorkshire, England by Denys Armitage of 920

Hello
Thank you for the quick response and the Huddersfield correction. I do not know how to correct the spelling of Huddersfild.
My Great-Great Grandmother came frome Huddersfield, I think, with her brother and both first went to Philadelphia where they worked for an Uncle and later both moved to Pittsburgh Pa. In Philadelphia she met and married Peter C Reniers who came from Antwerp. I think they were married in the 1860's in Phidelphia. Below is a lost of her brothers and nieces and nephews from the 1920's. I found an old paper with that data on it. I am anxious to know her parents name , etc and if any are still alive, etc.
My Great-Great Grandmother Hannah Armitage and one of her children, my Great Grandmother, Fannie, died when my Grandmother was still a small child.
History
Hannah Armitage, Turtle Creek. Pa
Thomas Armitage, Washington County, Pa.
William Armitage, Brother Huddersfield
children
Hannah Earnshaw
Lydia Walker
Joseph Lafhouse Armitage, Brother Huddersfield

children
Mary Anne Podgson
Harry L Armitage
Evan Cameron Armitage
Mrs Harry Gregory
Edith Amy Armitage
Constance Armitage
Janie Elizabeth Armitage
Winifred Armitage

Joseph William Armitage, Plymouth
Sarah Ogden
children
George Ogden
I don't have any dates, etc. I don't even know my Great-Great-Great Grandparents names or any data.
I would imagine that we are related as I can't imagine Armitage being that common a name.
In the 90' I did try to contact the above names with the addresses I had but I never heard from anyone. I am most anxious to receive any and all info
Dizzi
sUpEr AdmiNiStRaToR

i help everyone...why dosnt anyone help me

JALimestone Plains
Researcher
Researcher

Re: Add Your Missing Ancestors

Post by JALimestone Plains »

YES DIZZI, SHE IS MY NEW FOUND COUSIN - THE LIST SHE HAS IS THE BENEFICIAREY LIST WHICH TIES THE FAMILY TOGETHER. HER GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER AND MY GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER JOSEPH WERE BRO AND SISTER.

THANK YOU LOVELY ONE :bk
:bh