excuse me mrs lets see the back of that
bears jumper
Dizzi
sUpEr AdmiNiStRaToR

i help everyone...why dosnt anyone help me

shazza in oz

Re: I'm off to Aussie....

Post by shazza in oz »

"YAWN", just stretching my lazy body, have been sitting around for nearly almost a month a doing nothing, thought it was time to hit the road, so here I am.
Well I arrived at Shaz'z place, courtesy of Loz and TLR, oh around 5.30ish, perched myself upon the kitchen bench, to have a wee sqizz around, cor blimey, you should see the size of this place, :sup sheesh, sure was daunting at first, but am used to it now. Thought I might have been in for a quiet night, but, OH NO, not in this crazy mad house, that Shazz, :roll: gee, what a woman, takes a bit of getting used to she does, thought she was a quiet one at first, BUT OH NOOOO, soon opened my eyes, AND not to mention those other mad capped cuz's of hers, the boy seemed, well, almost shy and retiring, but he can be a might noisy at times also, but then, them there girls cuzzy, :lol: they're as mad as she, mind you, I suppose after 40yrs of not seeing one another, and so much has happened to them each, you cant really blame them for being, hmm, what word can I use, Overwhelmed, thats it, with so much news and happenings to catch up on, anyway enough talk about them, its supposed to be my holiday, not theirs,
Hmmp, not that they included in very much tonight, they all chatted and drank and partied on and left me sitting on this bloody bench all night, and forgot about me didnt they, didnt even take me on walk to see all the chrissy lights in their street, oh well, suppose I'll just have to have another nights sleep and hope upon hope that I get to see more of the house tomorrow...
Goodnight All :bye

shazza in oz

Post by shazza in oz »

Good morning All
Another day upon me, wonder what this one looming up to be, did watch a bit of the golf with The Robster last afternoon, not very exciting, didnt even get to see Tiger Woods get a hole in one, oh well Cie La Vie :lol:
Weather not very nice today, so I think maybe it will be just another lazy day sitting around, good grief, no wonder the weight is piling on, not getting any excercise at all, Do you think if I start throwing a :tant, the hint will kick in and realise that I WANT TO GO OUT, Cor Blimey, even if its at least a trip to the shops :roll:
YAY, it worked, Rob is off to get some bread and the paper, so Shaz has plonked me in the front seat, Rob is having a coronary...hope me mates dont see me
:bk till tomorrow :bye

Whoops, forgot to mention, had a wee sniff of a desert thing called Baklava that Shaz bought,..?? NAH, think I'll stay away from that, choccys looked kinda edible though, miserable git she is, never even came within cooee of getting a taste, have to keep my eyes open for when they emerge from, ( think its called a refrigerator, huge cold thing), again, and make a bee dive to snavel one, cause they are filled with yummy liquers

sassy annie

Post by sassy annie »

PMSL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LozinOz

Post by LozinOz »

Me too Sassy . . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOZ
"There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all."

Dizzi R.I.P.
Dizzi Admin
Dizzi Admin

Post by Dizzi R.I.P. »

MIGSI

IM SOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ENVIOUS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ME & STU WANNA COME
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Dizzi
sUpEr AdmiNiStRaToR

i help everyone...why dosnt anyone help me

shazza in oz

Post by shazza in oz »

Afternoon me lovelies, just checking in, nothing eventful happening just yet, although I did go for a ride in the Robster's big car today.... :lol: Rob just shakes his head
Getting all ready for the journey up north on Thursday, we are off to visit Shazzas daughter and her family. We will be staying for a couple of days, then back home (with the grandboys), 3 of them, well there goes my quiet solitude for nearly 2 weeks, BUT, I get to go down South for at least 7 days, nothing to do but laze on the beach, must remember to take the camera so as to snavel some piccys.
Must away, time to start getting the dinner ready, yummy beef vindalu, with rice and cucumber in yoghurt, cant think of the proper name, but sounds scrumptious.
Have been ratting around in the boys christmas bags, thought I might have found something in there for me..Ho Hum, nothing yet, but will keep searching

Now you all have a lovely xmas, and I will see you crazy bunch of my return... :bye :bk

ps. had to take me jumper off today, was a slight warm here...~~~~~~~~

JALimestone Plains
Researcher
Researcher

Post by JALimestone Plains »

Helloooooo there Migsi cooooeeeeeee - did that Shax tell you she forgot to take you to the Wattler's meet we had in Berrima last Saturday - we all missed you - Vonny and John, Gwenda and Spook (you know them), Loz and TLR (you know them too), Sandra and Mike, Vette and Pos, Lyn and Mike, Leah and her friend and Shazz and the Robster of course and me JA and Rob and lotsa beanie bears too whose oweners remembered to bring them to meet you - methinks being left behind and missing a party of Wattlers means you should get chocolate and lots of it go for it go go go
:bh

shazza in oz

Post by shazza in oz »

Hi JA, yep, that meanie Shaz did forget me, she moved me from my resting place on the buffet, and put me on the kitchen table so as NOT to forget me, yeah right, think maybe she needs a lesson in rememberence, BUT, she told me all that went on there so I did get to hear a little about it, and as for the chocolate, I even had a chance to squeeze my nose into the fridge for a look see, and she relented and at least gave me a whiff of the lovely stuff.
Actually, she went looking for a pair of socks today, but alas, couldnt find any thing that was appropriate for me at this time of the year, so might have have a wee look for a pair of tiny socks or shoes, might have to meander into one of those doll shop places and have a snout around, would like to thank you JA for remembering me and for all the lovely thoughts... :bk

shazza in oz

Post by shazza in oz »

Evening Wattlers
Well, have awoken from my hibernation, had no choice in sleeping really, as Shaz hasnt even bothered to take me anyway, I have been left sitting on the buffet, only to be moved whilst the dusting was getting done, Hmmmfff, BUT the good news is, I am now wide awake and rearing to be set in the front of the car for my journey up North, this week.
Back up to the daughters place for the grand sons 21st and then a slow meaneder around the Wallabadah/Quirindi area so Shaz, Rob and myself take a wander around searching out dead people. Cant say that looking at old graves sounds interesting but, you never know, I might find some of my own rellies dwelling down below, we will see.
Thought I would add, those prizes that have been put on the raffle thread sure do look wonderful, think maybe there may be a bit of a tussle with the winning of some of them, now let me see, DIYs quilt looks like of snuggley, my, she sure is one talented lady that one, and the paintings and Flakeys seahorse certainly calls for a mention also, OH and my owner Dizzi, well she had even submitted a lovely, hmm, scratching my head, cant seem to get my brain around the name of the potter just know, but dont stress I say to myself, the name will come eventually. One thing I must add though, is thank goodness I will be seeing the last of that blasted feather duster Shaz keeps waving around, bloody thing...makes me sneeze no end. Oh hold on, before I forget, I did get to take a ride yesterday, Shaz took me on a short journey to her hairdresser, mind you, I never made it from the blasted car though, she stated to me, "best not let people see a 62yr old woman walking around the shopping centre with a bear, or else the men in white coats might come and take me away", so I just perched myself on the front seat and tried to peer out the window, but alas to my chagrin, I couldnt see a thing.
Well, Shaz says she best get off here, cause its way past Rob's dinner time, whoops, spoke too soon hes yelling, cmon on hon, time for dinner, so will head off and see you all up in Toowoomba in 11 days, bye for now....~~~~~~~~~~~
Miggsie