I'm off to Aussie....

Trials & tribulations of a traveling bear
Rebs
Rebs
Rebs

Re: I'm off to Aussie....

Post by Rebs »

Gwenda wrote:Rebs - Migsi will be coming your way some time.

Have to start the embroidery to his jumper tonight. At the moment Migsi is a bare bear :rolf cos it's so hot here.
Nothing wrong with a bare bear. lol

It will be a while before Migsi passes through all the southern Wattlers on his way to Qld, so l guess l'm safe moving house.

Migsi Bear

Post by Migsi Bear »

Well what a day I've had. Up early cos Gwenda had to start work at 7 am. Today was Christmas launch and Santa was coming.

No time for chit chat at that hour, it was all go but just before Adrian took the trolley down the front I had my photo taken. What a nice young man he is - he's got a Christmas badge for every Christmas he's worked at Big W. Nice apron but it was last year's and he had to swap it for one made from eco-bag material - yuck.

Before the elves came to get the basket of lollies I got to have a pick - think Gwenda ate them all tho so she'll get fat and I won't :rolf but it would have been nice to taste Aussie chocolate.

Had to cool off in front of the fan tho - air conditioner is crap but it's even hotter out in the store itself. :hot :hot

Didn't get any free samples of the money after Gwenda and Rachel finished counting - thought I should get something for being a good bear but didn't happen. :(

Gwenda, Rachel and I went for a walk around the store to find Santa but he'd gone for a walk too. However we did catch up with his elves Michelle and Laura and then Santa was there with Vineet, so they were happy to have their pic taken with me - guess they don't often get bears from the UK visiting.

Some of my friends.

Migsi Bear

Post by Migsi Bear »

my day in photos continues
Some of my friends.

Migsi Bear

Post by Migsi Bear »

My day continues

Before Gwenda went home I visited Rachel in the Fitting Rooms. She was so nice, letting me answer the phone but I couldn't :otp to Stu or Dizzi. Not fair I just wanted to say :hello

Some of my friends.

Migsi Bear

Post by Migsi Bear »

Jason on the door is quite a guy - not sure about some of his ideas for photo ops for me but this one was quite original. Jason talked Gwenda into asking the Area Manager for a piccy but he wouldn't be in it - he did pat my ear tho, so then it was off to find Franz. Gee he would have made a good Santa too.

Some of my friends.

Dizzi R.I.P.
Dizzi Admin
Dizzi Admin

Post by Dizzi R.I.P. »

WOW YOU REALLY HAD A GOOD DAY
NOW DONT FORGET SUNSCREEN AND HAT
LOVE DIZZI AN STU
Dizzi
sUpEr AdmiNiStRaToR

i help everyone...why dosnt anyone help me

Migsi Bear

Post by Migsi Bear »

Don't tell Gwenda, but while she was out of the office I had to have a bear nap cos there was so much activity in her office that I was completely knackered - guess it's only going to get busier with Christmas approaching - no wonder she eats so much chocolate lmao

Hope you've enjoyed my day as much as I did.

There's a bit more embroidery still to be done on the jumper before you get to see Gwenda's handiwork - better get her to get on with it while she's doing nothing else.

Think I might just have a quiet day at home tomorrow - maybe the cats will keep me company or else I can talk to all the other bears, not a shortage of companions that's for sure :rolf :rolf

:gn time I got some more shut-eye after my busy day
Some of my friends.

JALimestone Plains
Researcher
Researcher

Post by JALimestone Plains »

What a day Migsi -sleeping well now with all those other bears :D Watch that Gwenda and chocolate :roll: :roll:
Vonny and I will meet up soon - and did you tell them about SGR and Wattlers ofcourse ???
Hugs for gwenda -sounds like a mega day!!!
:bh

Pharaoh Queen Trifley

Post by Pharaoh Queen Trifley »

:D looks as if you are having a great time, Migsi. Watch that chocolate.....it can get sticky in hot weather
Grab life by the throat and shake the living shit out of it!

Dizzi R.I.P.
Dizzi Admin
Dizzi Admin

Post by Dizzi R.I.P. »

NOW MAYBE SOME LOCAL
NEWSPAPER COVERAGE
I HAVE AN IDEA
Dizzi
sUpEr AdmiNiStRaToR

i help everyone...why dosnt anyone help me